Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Favorite Designers, Brands and Haberdasheries - # 2

David Hart & Co.


David Hart of David Hart & Co. has launched his new men's clothing line during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC. The line is a throwback to the formal style of the nineteen fifties and sixties; however, the tailoring is remarkably modern and hip. To give an authentic feel and look to the collection, David used traditional fabrics such as mohair and tweed. Although, his company is mostly known in the industry for producing exquisite handmade ties, pocket squares and socks (Made in the USA), he feels passionately about starting his new men's clothing project. I have been a fan of David Hart & Co. ties since I first saw them a year ago in GQ Magazine; I like them so much that I no longer wear any other brands’ bowties. I cannot wait to see the effect his clothing line will have on me, I hope it will be the same. (Source: DNAinfo.comNew York)


No comments:

Post a Comment